Thursday, July 3, 2008

Synergy

Today, a word crossed my mind with a strong force while I was reminiscing my ill-fortune. The word is "synergy". I was thinking how synergy between bird breeders, in the particular case, the Shamas could bring about better and faster results.

Synergy is the equation of 1 + 1 = more than 2. If it is only 2, then it can't be synergy. It is just normal equation. Sometimes 1 + 1 = less than 2. Then this will be a case of not seeing eye to eye and the coming together of a union that is more detrimental to the cause rather than supporting it.

Could the teaming up of Shama breeders gives the needed synergy to attain a common goal? in shorter time? I do hope so. I have set sight to breed the best Shamas I could get my hands on and improve its physical and mental traits to what is in my vision a truly beautiful specimen. Now...... to find another with the same vision......

For now, let me enjoy what I have first hehehehe! and count the unhatched chickens (or rather birds) another day ;)

2 comments:

greenergrass said...

uncle yapp!!!!!!!!

dance4rain said...

Eh! eh! hitam manis!
call me uncle pulak! like that no chance to pikat amoi and makwe already. Aiya! rosak plan......