Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bathing Birds

Bathing birds has become a chore that not every birds get their bath daily. Been trying a wire mesh cage that is 2ft wide, 2ft long & 3ft high that I can leave the birds in for a few hours to exercise and bath.



Bath cage version 1 appears to be well accepted. Now, when I get rid of my pest problem (kucing puaka), I may be able to use it (bath cage) daily without worrying too much.

For whatever it is worth, I acknowledge "kucing puaka's" right to exist and has promised to leave him be (after many failed attempts) if he leaves my pets alone. Alas it will never be - the cat preys on tiny "tweety birds" since time immemorial. Just too much to ask.
Lately he ha knocked down my diamond dove hybrid's cage twice and harass my Java Sparrows countless times and knocked down once. One attempt to get at my other two female Shamas.
This cat from hell has to go, but I have yet to find a way. A potent brew that was purportedly capable of killing an elephant was given at quarter dose on two ocassions (eaten), spiked milk was untouched...... this cat is bringing the worst out of me...... now I understand why in some countries, the domestic cat is creating havoc to the wildlife population.




- Time you enjoy wasting wasn't wasted -

No comments: