Friday, February 19, 2010

Breeding season

It appears as if spring is here. The sunbirds are frantically searching for nesting materials. The thread on my Chinese New Year lanterns appear to be choice materials. So, that is what actually happened to my previous years' decorations....



Background voice of my son getting agitated at the bird destroying the lanterns replaced with some music :D

Then there is this wild Magpie which is now in "form" harassing some of my birds whenever possible.



Adding to the video collections, this is a video taken on 22nd Feb '10, a feeble attempt to video the territorial aggression of the Greater Racket-tailed Drongo. Maybe next time I would get better footage as on that day, I have other project in mind ;)



The above are all signs of the breeding season for the year ;)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: