Friday, December 24, 2010

2nd round of Canary keeping



A couple of years back, I bought a Canary from Macau in Taman Tasik Selatan, K.L.. Very hard working fella. It lasted maybe 2 months in my home before I gave it away to a friend. The song just wasn't for me. At the time, I think it's song was very artificial, meaning it doesn't sound natural. Not the type of song you would expect to hear in the jungle. Well, they have been captive bred for so long I suppose they have evolved away from their wild anchestors.

So, today I have decided to give these little fellas another chance to enchant me. There wasn't much to choose from. The nice looking ones did not sing and this fella above belted out a short song for me. Nails on the leg are all twisted in a deformed way, but never mind.... such deformed birds would last longer in my home as nobody would want them. Bird keepers are such perfectionists.... sigh!

See how this fella fare....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: